Georgina is a qualified solicitor with first-hand experience as a LEAP user as well as having a wealth of experience in business accounting and MYOB. Georgina holds a Cert IV in Training and Assessment. Her expert training methods ensure each session delivers maximum benefits.
All Aspects Consulting can help you firm with:
- Installation and configuration of LEAP and MYOB
- Customisation of firm templates
- Induction training
- Your introduction to LEAP – an overview of the basics with an emphasis on those areas needed to get you started
- Bookkeeper training
- Focusing on Trust and Office accounting transactions and reporting
- Follow-up training
- Developing proficiency in some of LEAP’s more advanced functions
- Advanced precedent automation
- Creating and modifying your own suite of precedents
- Refresher training and condensed induction training for new staff members
- LEAP database establishment
- All Trust and Office bookkeeping (including MYOB data entry)
- Reconciliations and End-Of-Month procedures
- Financial and management reporting
- Ensuring strict compliance with all of your Law Society, taxation and payroll obligations.
Training and support is tailored to your own needs and can be conducted on-site or remotely.
Experience: Qualified solicitor, with first-hand experience as a LEAP user.
Skills: LEAP, business accounting and MYOB.